Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014



Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

I would work on my camera angles and lighting. I noticed that my pictures were slanted at different degrees in almost every picture. If I could do it over again, I would pick a different way to angle my camera to ensure that the angle stays the same for every picture, so maybe on top of the locker pod or the tables or on the floor even. Attaching it to the back of a chair wasn't really a great idea, but it worked fine. I would also find out why the camera changed lighting in a couple of frames. That kind of irritated me, but I didn't notice it until I uploaded them and watched the whole stop motion. I think my idea was good enough and simple enough to play out, but if I could do it again (especially after seeing how cool some other peoples' stop motions turned out) I would probably do something simpler, like moving skittles out of the bag and arranging them in cool ways or some sort of food item dancing or something easier to work with and arrange than people.


No comments:

Post a Comment